The Meadows Center has a large parking lot on site for your convenience, however parking spaces may be limited due to the traffic from school field trips and other visitors.
Please note the parking guidelines:
- All vehicles parked at the Meadows Center must display a valid Texas State parking permit from 7:00pm Sunday until 5:00pm Friday.
- One-day temporary permits are available for $3 at the pay-and-display station located near the ticket kiosk, or online through the Pay-by-App. The the pay-and-display station only accepts credit and debit cards.
- Those with Texas State University parking permits may park here without a visitor permit at all other times.
- Only persons displaying a state-issued disabled person license plate or hanging tag may use the designated disabled parking spaces.
- Disabled Veterans are exempt from paying parking permit fees, but must always register their vehicle with Texas State Parking Services by taking a copy of your VA “Service Connected Disability” letter to the parking services office for a free annual parking pass. You do not have to be associated with the University to obtain this parking pass, only a desire to be here and have your copy of a letter.
Events are conducted on these premises including events involving minor children and Pre-K through 12 public and private school events. As a result under Texas law, the concealed carrying of a handgun is prohibited at Spring Lake.